WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Internship

by - August 17, 2016

I just finished my semester last few months so I will start my intern on early September 2016. It is so excited plus I get nerve-wrecking  also to work under a big company in media field which is, BERNAMA.



For your info, Bernama is Malaysian National News Agency managed by a Board of Governors. BERNAMA provides general and economic news services and screen-based real time financial information services to subscribers in Malaysia and Singapore. BERNAMA’s role as a source of reliable and latest news is well known among local and international media including government agencies, corporations, universities and individuals nationwide. Most Malaysian newspapers and electronic media and other international news agencies are BERNAMA subscribers.



Furthermore, I actually received 5 internship offers by different companies. I received from Berita Harian, Utusan Karya, Astro Content Management, KoolFM Media Prima, HotFM Media Prima and BERNAMA. You know it is so hard to make a decision which company I should do my intern. I look for the bright future, I look for the challenges and experiences that I will have in my entire life, I know some of the companies is very well-known right however I have decided BERNAMA as the company which I will do my intern. I hope Allah will ease my journey. Wish me luck 

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

26 comments

  1. You know yourself well, all the best in your future carrier! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just curious here, kenapa tak pilih Astro? hehe. Btw good luck and all the best :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sebab bahagian yang diberikan tidak berminat, well i know right Astro lebih bagus.

      Delete
  3. boleh saya tahu procedure nak apply intern di BERNAMA?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boleh, email me at flouera@gmail.com :)

      Delete
  4. Please do post on your experience at BERNAMA. BERNAMA is one of my choices for internship too, which will be on next year May. And, if you don't mind can I know further details on your application process? Thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i will make it soon.

      well, you may email me at flouera@gmail.com

      Delete
  5. You should post about your intern experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. how long will you be there?? fyi, i got Bernama too...it'll be 4 months of practicing. from feb 13 till may 13 salam jiran-UKM

    -alif hutapea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh hi
      i will be there until 24 january.

      Delete
  7. currently i have finished my final semester in diploma of English studies. Just need to know from you Lala Rahim any website that can i download the application forms or i have to call the general line? Many forms required for the application in Bernama?
    - Adam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there is no form required to apply intern at Bernama. Kindly email me at lalarahim@hotmail.com for more info

      Delete
  8. May I know how to apply for internship in Bernama please? Your help will be highly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Provide your:-
      1) Cover Letter from University
      2) Resume
      3) Transcript result (full semester)

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for replying me. Send to the main office right?

      Delete
    3. Thank you :)

      Delete
  9. Hi, i am undergraduate Business Management and Entrepreneurship student. Do you know any person that i can contact to submit my internship application on this July? TIA

    ReplyDelete