H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Wyon Series Lens

by - August 25, 2016



I just bought a new circle lens so this is the first time I'm wearing a lens which is totally out from my original eye colour. But it is good to try a korean lens, it's actually not bad at all compared to another expensive branded contact lens at the optic store. I prefer cheap korean lens but make sure that it is original otherwise your eyes may be at risk. I only bought a pair of contact lens because I just want to try buying it at another instashop who sell contact lens. Well it is comfortable as usual I got no problem wearing with this lens. Besides, if you want to look like a barbie fake, sparkling, and cute this is absolutely suitable for you hahahha 






Brand: Candylicious
Diameter: 14.0mm
Colour: Grey
Price: RM25 (including poslaju)                       Instagram: @ dindalicious.my

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. cantik! teringin nak guna lens tapi takut! :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow nice. I've wanted to give a try on lens. but then my doctor suggests me to not wearing any. Because I ada silau - pretty high and it quite bahaya and stuff. So I cant TT__TT
    But you look nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh really.. I ada silau jugak and it's sometimes make my eyes irritated when I wear contact lens >_<

      Delete
  3. wahhh cantiknyaaa :D
    teringin jugak nak pakai lens. tapi takut+seram :)

    ReplyDelete