H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Days at kampung: Eid Adha Mubarak

by - September 14, 2016
I hope that it is not too late to say, Salam Eiduladha to all muslims in every countries in this world. Usually I celebrate eid adha with family at our home in Rawang but this year is special, we celebrated eid adha at our village in Taiping, Perak with the whole family beside daddy. Furthermore, my grandmother held an occasion to all the nearby villagers, with a sacrifice of... cow haha.

Orang semua makan daging, aku makan tisu. Haa, la ni nak habaq ni laa rahsia ceq maintain kuruih hang pa tawu 



This moment when everybody beratur nak aku mekapkan tak kira pangkat umur dan jantina. 6 orang aku mekapkan. Waktu lapang kami bila semua tak payah memasak kat dapur  

My cousin feed the cow wrong! 



They are my cousins, ada ramai lagi belum balik. Total cousins, 21 including me.



Sacrifice Festival. I wasn't there because I already back to my home. Cut that head off!  photo th23.gif

       
I seriously will miss my little one. That's my little cousin which we call him as "Labu". He's 15kg so heavy! A shy boy but when you get close to him, he definitely will laugh at your jokes.



Tuesday - day after first Eid Adha. Orang lain masih beraya, kita bekerja. Back to working life. Yup that's all my personal daily story to post. It was a good day gathering with big family aight so.. How can we not talk about family when family is all of we got?

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

15 comments

  1. Selamat hari raya idul adha Lala :)
    Di tunggu kunjungannya ke Staedtler pensil terbaik untuk blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makan tisu je dear hari raya ni? Hehe. Thanks Lala singgah blog siqah. Siqah follow sini. Jom keep in touch :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selamat hari raya aidiladha lala...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assallammuallaikum Lala..selamat EidAdha..salam ukhuwah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bestnye beraya kat kampung. Kalau dulu time kecil every adha mesti pergi tengok lembu korban. Walaupun kasihan, tp besar pahala lembu tu :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tahun ni je alhamdulillah beraya di kampung :)

      Delete