H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

My acne story

by - September 04, 2016
I was having a very bad acne and pimples since I was a teenager. It was all started on 2007 since I was using a skincare product which make my skin 100% transformed. I don't know whether it is because of using a wrong product or hormone changes but both of the factors is so not cool. The product was not suitable for my skin but I thought it is for teens as stated and can prevent from pimples however it was such a terrible nightmare for me  photo 39.gif





What I did to cure the pimples.

After the first skincare product that make my skin gone insane, I bought another product and more. I wasted a lot of money. On 2010, I went to see a doctor which is a dermatologist. The doctor gave me medicine to stop the acne and face cleanser. After using the medicine and followed doctor's advices, the pimples have cured 50%.




Sebamed and Mycin T3 also helps my skin and it cured a lot. I have no more pimples but only pimples' scars left on my skin. It was on 2011.

Completely no more pimples on 2012.

I have stop using any skincare product and let my skin breath freely but I only use a gel cleanser to wash my skin everyday. I am no longer using bullshit moisturizer. Frankly said, even that you see me wearing make up, if I take off this make up, my skin really got no problem un-flawlessly. I'm wearing it because I want to enhance my face and protect from UV sunlight and dust.



To tell you that I appreciated every inch of my skin, I take a good care of my face because I realize in this cruelty world, people will treat you better when you are pretty, I don't care what people gon' say because I am done being ugly 

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. saya pun sama menghadapi benda sama. tapi paling worst.. dahsyat sangat2 bila umur 25 tahun.. last2 awal tahun haritu jumpa doc dan mintak izin dengan doc nak makan shaklee. akhirnya alhamdulillah mula ok berbanding dahulu tapi still fobia jugak la kalau nak cuba skin care pape.. huwaa... doakan muka saya flawless macam awak ye.. aminnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bahaya betulkan skin care products ni. Bukan sembarangan boleh pakai. Ahha sy taklah flawless pun sbb ada bekas pimple cumanya pimple mmg susah nk dtg lagi haha

      Delete
    2. nak pimple susah dtg tu la nak sangat. dah la kombinasi kulit saya ni alahan dan jerawat. penat nak berpantang makan. manis2 lagi la. ayam lagi la efek giler2. tapi sejak saya buat detox, mcm cheat day ke makan pape. haha almaklumlah tak dapat nak tahan selera. bedal je. cam kurang la sikit naiknya. dah la tahun depan nak kwin ni.. doakan la muka ni ok.. aminnn.. :D

      Delete
    3. ohh kombinasi alahan dan jerawat.. awak kena jaga2 tu sbb selalunya kulit jenis macam tu senang kena jerawat lg teruk. Kalau saya, kombinasi kering, susah dah nak datang jerawat dah.

      woww nak kahwin dah, in shaa Allah moga dipermudahkan.

      Delete
  2. Reen pernah kena masa zaman remaja.. tapi reen banyak kat dahi je. Tempat lain kalau naik pun satu, dua. Lepas tu reen guna Oxy 5 dan alhamdulillah much much better. Parut pun hilang..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Biasalah zaman remaja hormon berubah kan.. Just need time

      Delete
  3. Yup.. Waktu hormon sedang bercelaru. Hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahhaa nasib baik dah lepas zaman tu.. lega

      Delete
  4. bolehlah cuba shaklee :)
    done follow sini

    ReplyDelete