WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Make up Remover: Garnier Pure Micellar Water

by - October 25, 2016
Hi readers! Maybe you're probably aware with the pure micellar water which started off with everyone raving about Garnier, a drugstore brand to release their make up cleansing water. I would love to try this new make up cleanser since Garnier doing a promotion for RM9++ for 125ml at Guardian drugstore. Feel free to watch my video.



Looks like I didn't wear make up right haha but I do wearing it maybe because it has fade away ~

The benefits about this product is:
  1. Like a magnet, the cleansing agents capture and lift away dirt from the skin.
  2. No need to rub to remove impurities and make-up.
  3. The Result: Perfectly cleansed and refreshed skin without rubbing or rinsing.
  4. Use in the morning to refresh skin. Use at night to remove make-up, cleanse and soothe.
  5. It does not irritate the eye area and it is good for my sensitive skin. Does NOT leave the skin greasy or stripped.
  6. The packaging is cute.



This All-in-1 cleanser is surprisingly powerful yet gentle to skin. It effectively removes makeup, cleanses skin and refreshes. A multi-purpose cleanser that contains Micellar technology. Like a magnet, micelles capture and lift away dirt, oil and makeup without harsh rubbing, leaving skin perfectly clean, hydrated and refreshed without over-drying.
Dermatologist tested for safety. Ophthalmologist tested. Non-comedogenic--won't clog pores.



In terms of makeup-removing, this product works quickly and easily. I used to use face wipes to remove my makeup, so this has been a good change for me as it gets the job done just as quickly and does a more effective cleanse.

Have you tried this? What are your thoughts on micellar waters?
Thanks for reading!

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. wah i definitely gonna buy this ! sementara ada promo lagi hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes.. rasanya kat watsons pun ada promo ni

      Delete
  2. Taktau laa nk comment ap kt sini..hmm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ee sampai ke blog kau nk kacau aku T-T

      Delete