H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Nobluk New Series Lens

by - October 17, 2016
This gonna be my favourite lens series which is Nobluk so now Nobluk have a new design compared to the old design, I fall in love with this lens. I bought brown colour but it looks like green, yet so natural due to it black tiny ring. I like it so much and I don't have any problems of wearing it. 






DESIGN: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The new design of this lens comes in 3 color layers so that's why it looks natural.



COMFORT: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
The korean lens eventhough it is cheap to buy, I think it is safe so far I got no problem wearing korean lens since I was 18 years old so it have been 4 years I'm wearing korean lens without any problems to my eyes. Make sure to clean the lens always. I give it 4 stars not full stars comfortable because I still can feel there's something inside my eyes.



I bought this lens on instagram which is a secure instashop because I use to buy lens from her, which is @qayla_lens The price of the lens is RM26 per pair but if you buy it 2 pairs you will get RM40 for free postage.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Omg, affordable and it looks so natural...Should try next time, skrg pakai Blicon, effect mata besar macam doll, tapi nampaklah mcm fake tu.hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahha blincon sy pakai super comfortable.
      but yup, mmg nampak la kite pakai lens bila guna blincon..
      yang ni mmg natural even the colour is super lighter.

      Delete
  2. xreti pakai huhu tapi teringin jugak nak try

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. make sure dapatkan tips pemakaian lens dulu bagi yang pertama kali mencuba lens ya ;)

      Delete