WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Let Your Skin Glow Like Gold with Bio-Essence 24k Gold Water

by - November 06, 2016
Hello! The amazing anti-oxidant power of gold forming a strong protection over skin to fight free radcials, thereby slowing down visible signs of ageing! With a glowing luster, it also provides skin with a natural sheen to keep it radiant from within.



6 BENEFITS

  1. Fine pores - Tightens unsightly enlarged pored.
  2. Firm and supple - Improves skin's elasticity to prevent sagging.
  3. Wrinkle defy - Plumps up skin to defy wrinkles and fine lines.
  4. Sebum balanced - Regulates moisture and sebum balance.
  5. Energized - Activates skin renewal for a youthful skin
  6. Luminous radiance - Restores a naturally glowing complexion.




I've got my own gold water, get yours at watsons now at RM16+ while still in promotion! Well I can't wait to use it on my face. Nice packaging, looks pretty expensive. It was so fricking inconvenience as it is a gel texture and it was pretty hard to get product out of the fricking glass bottle. So I guess next time I should buy the pump bottle one which pretty convenient and much easier! The first few days I don't apply that much because this stuff sinks so fast into your skin. Felt pretty good though.

About The Author

23 years old writer. Asst Producer Nine-11. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication. Former DJ Radio and Journalist.

You May Also Like

0 comments