H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

5 steps chiffon hijab tutorial using no pins

by - January 09, 2017



Chiffon always be my favourite shawls because the material looks elegance, for me though. Besides, I like to wear it without any pins. It easier for me to take off the hijab and I don't need to buy pins since it always got missing grr. This video tutorial will teach you what styles to wear chiffon shawls using no pins.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Senangnya! Tak payah pin2, tapi kalau org clumsy + buas mcm Mai ni boleh tahan kejap je kot elok,hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. simple je. tapi saya tak mampulah. hehe, rasa nak tercabut semua

    ReplyDelete