WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Dear stalkers and copycat, make sure you read this short 'friendly' message

by - January 09, 2017
Rasa macam nak buat satu entri lepastu luahkan semua benda dekat sini. I am reaaally dissapointed bila penulisan aku orang copy sana sini, pardon? I recognize my words and I have my own "style" in writing. Just because followers count aku tak banyak, the third party (those who have huge followers' count) whom copycat-ing how I wrote membuatkan aku yang meniru blog diorang, please, the heck aku nak "adoring" orang lain plus mengejar "populariti" is not my style.

I have been blogging for 8 years since April 2009 and writing is my passion so I have my own style

I'm tired by "letting go" or neglecting them in copying my words, going through some blog dan tengok ehh.. this is my style, ehh.. this is my words, ehh.. I wrote this! I know every single things I was doing bukan nak perasan tapi aku sendiri kenal gaya penulisan aku yang sangat weird tu even english grammar tak tip top but I'm a writer yang suka "twist" ayat sendiri. Maybe that's all, please put me as credit.

This is a blog. That fact means nothing.

It is not a peer-reviewed journal, a final archive of my writing, a sponsored publication, or the product of gatekeeping and editing. That does mean something…it means that while the ideas and thoughts are often vital and the product of a long gestational period, the writing itself is not. It is essentially as it came from the keyboard: spontaneous, unproofed, unrevised, and corrected afterward only when necessary to address mistakes that grossly effect the intent. Where such changes have been made they are explicitly noted.

All data and information provided on this site is for informational purposes only. wpthemesplugin.com makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Fake will never be the same as the true one. I guess you should have a talk to that person

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont say someone is fake-ing (impersonate) me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. some blogs? does it mean that is not just one?

    your story reminds me of these
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3927672/I-creeped-Blogger-travels-world-posting-breathtaking-photos-Instagram-discovers-woman-following-taking-exact-images.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes rasya... i cnt stand no more.
      So i wrote to express evrythng in one post.

      Delete