WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Dining at Dolly Dim Sum

by - January 24, 2017
It a pleasure to attend an event at Dolly Dim Sum Pavillion Elite, I'm having such a great and healthy foods. Besides, it newly launched at Pavilion Elite, Kuala Lumpur. Whilst at Avenue K, diners enjoy traditional dim sum in a comtemporized teahouse setting, whereas Dolly's Pavilion outfit is inspired by a traditional kitchen.



Dolly Dim Sum brings to life a cuisine that is steeped in tradition and embraced by many over the centuries. Dim Sum literally means "to touch the heart" and they offer a unique dining experience encompassing quality ingredients, heartfelt service and an impeccable dining ambiance. The kitchen serves up classic favourite such as "har gao" dumplings, roasted BBQ buns, baked mini egg tarts and panfried radish cakes.



I warmly welcomed by Lim Meng Guan when I arrived, many thanks to her for serving me such a great healthy foods. Not forgetting my blogger friend, Syafiqah Hashim that I met during the event. She's a fashion blogger and pretty!

I pretty enjoyed all the menu given! Makan sampai kenyang weh.

Okay this is just plenty of the meals, there's a lot more to served. My favourite menu will be Stir Fried Chicken, you must have that, I will show you the picture below! I also attached a video when the waitress was preparing Salmon Yee Sang.






Dolly's Pavilion outfit is inspired by a traditional kitchen. Here is where Dolly spends time tinkering over new recipes and breathing life to new dim sum varieties. Furthermore, Dolly Dim Sum has a capacity of 80 seats.

The dining experienced offered by Dolly Dim Sum is unique in Kuala Lumpur. It is a contemporized dim sum house that offers an all-day grazing experience, serving delicious, traditional dim sum in a modern setting. At Dolly, making dim sum is an art form - each piece is delicate and exquisite, much like a "dolly"



The Bloggers who came at this event well I look kinda chubby on the picture so I blamed my attire ughh 

The prices of all dishes are reasonable, it's halal and there are 3 locations of Dolly Dim Sum where you may go:-

Avenue K
Ground Floor, Lot G9 & G9-A Avenue K, 156 Jalan Ampang.
Telephone: +603 2181 3830

NU Sentral Mall
Lower Ground Floor, LG43 NU Sentral Mall, 201 Jalan Tun Sambathan.
Telephone: +603 2273 1450

Pavilion
Level 1, L 1.102.00 Pavilion Elite, 168 Jalan Bukit Bintang.
Telephone: +603 2110 5019

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments