WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Looking and feeling young with Swissvita

by - February 05, 2017

I am so excited after receiving a skincare product which is Swissvita, I have found that Swissvita is a brand focusing on aesthetic medicine. Have you known about this product? If you never tried, let me introduce you about this skincare. So I received 3 products in the same brand which is 1) Micrite 3D All Use Whitening Serum, 2) Mandelic Acid Perfect Ratio Complex Serum and 3) Micrite 3D All Use Anti-Spot Serum respectively.




Swissvita Perfect Ratio Complex Mandelic Acid Serum

Benefits

This serum is targeted to solve 3 skin problems which is large pores, excessive sebum secretion and excessive dead skin cells. Meanwhile, the acid is mild enough to skin that it won't cause irritation an it has a very light and watery texture. I have used this mandelic acid for a week and I love it soo much! For your information, I used it before I put my make up on, this serum helps my make up to stay fresh, oil-control and most important, my make doesn't look cakey! I bring this serum everywhere in my handbag just like my make up.

Price range: RM110


Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Whitening Serum

Benefits

The whitening serum which contain tranexamic acid can balance out uneven skin tone. I actually have consumed tranexamic acid in pills for body whitening before haha so I know that this tranexamic acid inside this product is really useful for whitening. The liquid is highly concentrate whitening serum with intense hydration.

Aluminium Packaging

It is packed with aluminium sealed packages to prevent the risk of contamination by external air pressure, moreover, this type of packaging in convenient because it easy to press out. Plastic containers are not used to ensure the quality of the product.



How to Use

Place a small pearl size of Skin Serum and gently smooth over face until absorbed. Apply AM and PM. Avoid eye area. For external use only.

Price range: RM130


Swissvita Micrite 3D All Use Anti-Spot Serum

Benefits

Ideal for dark spots, age spots, acne spots, dullness and uneven skintone. helps diminish the appearance of dark spots and hyperpigmentation on your skin. It makes your skin looks perfectly translucent. Swissvita Dark Spot Corrector with AC-11 is in serum form, it absorbed by the skin much faster. The liquid is concentrated, water-based, lightweight and doesn't leave a barrier on your skin. This means you get to see the benefits faster than ever. This dark spot corrector contains 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, a better form of vitamin C proven to help lighten and brighten embaraasing dark spots caused by excessive sun exposure, hormonal changes and others. Vitamin C is potent and stable on skin, helping you achieve a brighter and flawless compexion without harm.



How to Use

Place a small pearl size of Anti-Spot Serum and gently smooth over face and neck, avoiding delicate eye areas. Apply AM and PM.

Price range: RM130


All products: + Safe for all skin types.
Non-greasy, water-based. free from paraben, fragrance & alcohol.

Try out Swissvita Whitening Serum with risk-free guarantee today. You will absolutely love flawless skin results you will see in the mirror! I also have tried it and my overall favourite will be the Mandelic Acid Serum as it makes my skin flawlessly by control the freshness of my make up. Great news, you can enjoy a RM50 discount for purchase of RM350 and above with my promotional code LALALOVESWISSVITA



How to Buy

You can visit Allyoung.my website or click this directly.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

0 comments