H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Lazada 5th Birthday

by - March 12, 2017

What do you love about Lazada Malaysia?

Nowadays in this digital era where everything is supported by technology, it makes our lives much easier. Good thing that we now have online shopping malls such as Lazada, a platform to shop effortless and super convenient. Lazada is the place where I can shop hundreds of thousands of products across categories including health and beauty, home and living, fashion, mobiles and tablets, consumer electronics and home appliances. Lazada perfect for all shopping needs not just for me, but for everyone too. Not like other online shopping platform, I like when some items can be purchase by cash on delivery through online shopping! Furthermore, Lazada also increased the awareness of local online shoppers about the possibilities and benefits of purchasing products online that rendered the local e-commerce industry more open to other forms of doing business online.




Top three Product picks from Lazada Malaysia

1) Home & Living | Ikea Dressing Table



2) Electronic | Portable Sauna Steam



3) Beauty & Health | SK-II Blue Hummingbird R.N.A Power Set




How do you think Lazada Malaysia can improve?

Instead of requesting to improve the shipping from overseas, I would like to recommend to improve the Lazada mobile app because the app is loading quite slowly, Lazada should maintain and fix the bugs error on the mobile apps, this is because mostly people (buyers) using mobile apps to buy things at the tips of their finger, super easy and faster.

What is your birthday wish to Lazada Malaysia?

As a Lazada's customer, I would like to wish Happy 5th Birthday to Lazada as a one stop shopping centre for everyone. As the largest e-commerce, May Lazada maintains the highest web traffic of any online mall within its current markets across Southeast Asia.


Also, I'm calling to all Malaysia Bloggers out there to join Lazada birthday blogger contest because the more blogger the merrier right. Check on this link to participate. Hurry up now!

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I many tips about job online as well. If you want to know more about a career sites, please visit our website. Read more

    ReplyDelete