WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Power Rangers 2017 Movie Review

by - March 28, 2017

I woke up with "Power Rangers" crossed my mind.  I watched the movie at TGV Aeon Rawang. Power Rangers is my childhood film all the time but hey don't get confuse because I was born on 1994, I wasn't watch the movie on 1995 crap, I watched it when I was 5 (flashback movie). That is why I get a huge excite to watch the movie after 17 years bro hahahha.

  • 1995: Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Movie
  • 1997: Turbo - A Power Rangers Movie
  • 2017: Power Rangers




Synopsis

"Five ordinary teens must become something extraordinary when they learn that their small town of Angel Grove - and the world - is on the verge of being obliterated by an alien threat. Chosen by destiny, our heroes quickly discover they are the only ones who can save the planet. But to do so, they will have to overcome their real-life issues and before it's too late, band together as the Power Rangers." - Google source
It's a science fiction and action film directed by Dean Israelite.

My honest rating: 9/10


Brief Review

The opening of the film gave me excitement when I see their life background before they are Power Rangers. The Red Ranger is kind of wild teenager who was a famous, everyone know him and he's determine person, that is why he's a leader in the team. Well the Pink Ranger is kind of brutal but there's not much story about her, same goes to the Yellow Ranger, she don't talk to much but yeah she's really strong. The Blue Ranger is the wise one, he's the one who found the coins well I like the Black Ranger, he's asian the mischievous one and causing a lot of trouble well he's really brave, he isn't scare to do anything well I like that kind of man actually muahahha. I like the part when they are met in the Ranger's ships. It's an "alien ship" hehe. There is where they are trained but they all cannot morph yet until the time. For your information, Rita, the bad Green Ranger killed the Blue Ranger in the movie how sad I thought the blue one is really dead but yah he comes back alive. Due to a hard fans of Power Rangers, I cried when they are morphing and there's goes a Power Rangers' song, "Go go Power Rangers!" uwaaa it flashing back those memories lol. The ending was a bit slow because it showed their life's going after the fight against Rita, because nobody knows who is the Power Rangers ahh I think they should come back again with the second film. Seriously it is worth to watch this movie. 

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Enjoy tengok movie ni even ada org cakap tak best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalau nk compare the the mighty morphin tahun 1995 mmg lagi enjoyable la zaman tu haha..

      Delete