H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Shizens Visage Collection and Makeover

by - April 02, 2017
How do I look using Shizens Visage Collection. Fully faced make up using VISAGE.
Last week, I had a session with Shizens team to learn about their new product launched at Shizens Pavilion: Visage Collection. I had an amazing make up session with the team and also blog-members. They asked us to remove our make up so that we can try the Visage Collection. Look at how I look when using the make up, I look sweet and like a doll ehhe. This collection is going to be my everyday make up essential because the application is easy and fast. I like it so much and yes I honestly use the foundation given by Shizens for my everyday make up routine. Why? You must be wondering by using foundation like everyday could give impact on my face aight? Blocking my pores even more? Ahha nope, read my explanation about the make up below.


VISAGE Collection which helps to bring out my natural beauty by pampering my skin from inner to outer. There are 9 items in this collection, which include skin care products and 6 make-up product. So this is how I use the Visage Collection that contain skincare and make up as well.



Skin Care Collection

Time Resistance Essence and Time Resistance Night Cream  to promote a healthy skin base.
Time Resistance Essence is an anti-aging essence with skin regenerating Ceramide III to keep skin firm, toned, brighten, nourishes and moisturize deep inside the skin cells. Followed by Time Resistance Night Cream as the next regimen, to moisturize skin and lock in the essence for best firming result.



Make Up Collection

Natural pore Nutrient Foundation PRO and Aqua Pore Perfection
This foundation is extremely light weight, sheer and silky foundation is 100% talc-free to create make up against fine lines and pore imperfection. It looks perfect on my combination type of face. While the liquid foundation (cushion foundation) create a healthy skin glow, retain the natural moisture of skin and reflect the damage from UVB ray.

Hue-duo Eyeshadow and Smack Lips

Aqua Eyeliner - Black and Brown

To achieve an alluring eye makeover with Aqua eyeliner, followed by Hue-duo eyeshadow - Mocha Glow. Aqua eyeliner is a cushion type liquid eyeliner which is smudge-proof and long-wearing up to 12 hours. The VISAGE look end perfectly with Smack Lips, which is a long-wearing and stunning matte lipstick that stand my out in the look. Smack lips enriched with coconut oil and sunflower butter to lock in moisturizer in my lips thus prevent skin peeling while cover blemishes effectively.

Ultimate Potent
I apply the potent as finishing product to lock in my make up while serving as ultimate instant lifting agent. It helps to even skin tone that promotes a smooth and youthful appearance. This fantastic product has two way usage, it can be used as skincare routine after toner and essence or use after my completed makeover to form a finishing layer. Done!



Limited Time Offer - Get your VISAGE

The VISAGE ESSENTIAL includes:- ONLY RM199! (instead of RM1503)
  1. Smack Lips - Plum Wine
  2. Smack Lips - Orange Tango
  3. Aqua Eyeliner - Black
  4. Aqua Eyeliner - Brown
  5. Hue-Duo Eyeshadow - Mocha Glow
  6. Shizens professional brush set
Go get it at RM199 from 1st March to 31st May 2017 at major Shizens stores.

Not forgetting to use code: "VISAGE01" to enjoy special privilege such as experience VISAGE makeover by showing the code to their beauty advisor at major Shizens stores.

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I love to try new skincare or makeup products but my skin is super sensitif for some ingredient and make my face so swollen :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. bagus produk ni lebih2 lagi foundation dia, flawless hehe

      Delete