WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

G9 Skin Korea Review

by - June 18, 2017
Hi guys!! Finally back with another review. This review is sponsored in any way, Todays review is the G9 Skin Korea Review, have you heard about it? Well I guess neither I am.


When I unpacked the parcel, I was amazed that the packaging of the skincare is super adorable! I feel like I don't want to use it at all because it's too cute. However, I have to do the review as per requested.

Now, onto the review!

I received 3 products in one packaging, 1) G9 Skin White in Milk Whipping Foam 120ml, 2) G9 Skin Milk Toner 30ml and 3) G9 Skin White in Whipping Cream 50g. 

I already washed my hand by using the whipping foam, my skin doesn't feel dry after cleansing so move on to use the milk toner and then whipping cream. The toner is super runny and the cream is concentrated white foam but soft to apply. The formulation rich with Hyaluronic acid which provides the long lasting moisturize effect, skin full with hydration and natural glowing. For the toner, there is no chemical preservatives like paraben and phenoxyethanol. It easily absord into the skin and helps to balance the skin pH and oil.

I guess what makes my hand smooth is the toner and what makes my hand lighten is the whipping cream. Instant toned up. So yeah, bye dull skin!

The Brand Story

G9 Skin from Korea, special formulated with anti-city pollution skincare concept, excludes various skin trouble factors and adds  effective ingredients for healthy skin.

Benefits

Guard 9 : Protect your skin from 9 harmful factors which caused from city life
Good 9 : 9 ingredients to purify and protect your tired skin.
Guide 9 : Have a healthy and beautiful skin after along with these optimized 9 effective guides for your skin trouble.

How to get

Facebook : G9skinMY
Instagram : @g9skin_malaysia

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

7 comments