WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

iPad and Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mist

by - June 17, 2017

Gonna put some weigh in my handbeg a little more when I bought an iPad. It's for working, nak beli iPad Pro punya mahal masih tak mampu lagipun bukan nak buat kerja2 editing yang berat pun so beli jelah hat yang biasa. Besides, Victoria's Secret got sales 50% discount how could I not buying some stuff from there right?! Well the fragrance cost me : RM79 RM45. Pilih, bayar dan keluar. Got one more stuff to buy at Nose (shoes) tapi size tiada. Habis habis dan habis ah baik tayah jual!

About The Author

Malaysia Blogger. Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel. Bachelor's Degree holder in Communication, Universiti Putra Malaysia.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Whoa Victoria's Secret ada sales ke kena pegi ni

    ReplyDelete